- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3538 Parkland Ave, San Jose, CA 951174 beds, 2 baths, 1,888 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 9,660 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $264,000
- Parking: 525 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,888 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 29922014
- Zillow Home ID: 19604697
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3538 Parkland Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West San Jose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 91.7% less than in San Jose, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,436 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1956
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 3526 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$1.15M432,147
- 1136 Phelps Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M432,040
- 1140 Phelps Ave San Jose, CA$954K332,060
- 3535 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M32.52,023
- 1144 Phelps Ave San Jose, CA$870K331,494
- 3523 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$1.14M32.51,915
- 3514 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$976K321,904
- 3539 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$1M431,972
- 3527 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$866K321,521
- 3547 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$851K321,418
- 1128 Phelps Ave San Jose, CA$847K321,399
- 3511 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$1.17M42.52,020
- 3517 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$973K321,888
- 3502 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$974K42.51,816
- 3553 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$1.02M532,199
- 3552 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$1.01M42.752,387
- 3499 Amber Dr San Jose, CA$1.34M42.52,362
- 1118 Phelps Ave San Jose, CA$913K32.51,771
- 3505 Parkland Ave San Jose, CA$963K421,804
- 1057 Woodbine Way San Jose, CA$1.47M633,162
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.