35389 Mountain View St, Yucaipa, CA 923993 beds, 2 baths, 1,363 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,840 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1967
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $174,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 504 sqft
- Cooling System: Air Conditioning, New Cabinets
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 6.5
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,363 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 102
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 0322481080000
- Zillow Home ID: 17401245
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35389 Mountain View Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92399 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Yucaipa, and 9% higher than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92399 home values.
- 35377 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$249K321,756
- 12900 Linn St Yucaipa, CA$548K42.53,079
- 35382 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$282K321,228
- 35365 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$235K421,791
- 35391 Sierra Vista Rd Yucaipa, CA$346K32.51,760
- 35370 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$314K421,800
- 35355 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$242K221,268
- 35373 Sierra Vista Rd Yucaipa, CA$692K533,192
- 35358 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$257K321,936
- 12930 Linn St Yucaipa, CA$383K42.52,980
- 35343 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$270K221,764
- 12877 Linn St Yucaipa, CA$371K632,523
- 35349 Sierra Vista Rd Yucaipa, CA$262K21.51,155
- 12887 Linn St Yucaipa, CA$370K32.52,562
- 35346 Mountain View St Yucaipa, CA$249K321,435
- 12907 Linn St Yucaipa, CA$378K4--2,625
- 35394 Sunlight Dr Yucaipa, CA$255K321,400
- 35384 Sunlight Dr Yucaipa, CA$250K321,457
- 35339 Sierra Vista Rd Yucaipa, CA$234K21952
- 12933 Linn St Yucaipa, CA$698K43.53,477
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!