3539 Main St, Perry, OH 44081
Sold on 8/9/13: $207,600
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:2,612 sq ft
- Lot:0.8 acres
- Year Built:1991
- Last Sold:Aug 2013 for $207,600
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Forced air
Perry has participated in the Tree City USA program since 1988.
Perry Village has an elected Mayor and Council form of government.
Perry is served by the Perry Public Schools.
The village has a total area of 2.18 square miles (5.65 km2), all of it land]2010 census
As of the census of 2010, there were 1,663 people, 593 households, and 456 families residing in the village. The population density was 762.8 inhabitants per square mile (294.5 /km2). There were 630 housing units at an average density of 289.0 per square mile (111.6 /km2). The racial makeup of the village was 96.1% White, 0.8% African American, 1.4% Asian, 0.6% from other rno husband present, 4.2% had a male householder with no wife present, and 23.1% were non-families. 20.4% of all households were made up of individuals and 8.5% had someone living alone who was 65 years of age or older. The average household size was 2.78 and the average family size was 3.21.
The median age in the village was 39.9 years. 28.8% of residents were under the age of 18; 6.7% were between the ages of 18 and 24; 23.8% were from 25 to 44; 30.2% were from 45 to 64; and 10.6% were 65 years of age or older.
- CoolingCentral, Wall
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Disability Access
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office
- Additional FeaturesLaminate in Vaulted Family room
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Washer
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count10
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #0
- Zillow Home ID34460232
- School DistrictPerry LSD-Lake
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Vinyl
- Garage Size484
- HeatingElectric, Gas
- Last Remodel Year2012
- LaundryIn Unit
- Lot Depth300
- Lot Width115
- Parcel #04A0280000090
- Construction Quality6.0
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow218
- Addition Size360
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$210,952||$198K – $226K||-$832||$80||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,582/mo||$1.2K – $1.8K/mo||-$2||$0.61||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 44081 home values will fall 1.1% next year, compared to a 1.5% decrease for Perry as a whole. Among 44081 homes, this home is valued 42.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44081 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 64.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.8% greater than in Perry, and 122.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44081 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Perry.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44081 home values.
Neighborhood for 3539 Main Street
- 3521 Main St Perry, OH$162K33.01,840
- 3551 Main St Perry, OH$220K42.52,330
- 3481 Main St Perry, OH--------
- 3481 Main St Perry, OH$210K62.02,600
- 3571 Main St Perry, OH$187K32.01,990
- 3546 Main St Perry, OH$133K31.02,434
- 3534 Main St Perry, OH$127K42.01,878
- 3558 Main St Perry, OH$121K21.01,207
- 3522 Main St Perry, OH$105K21.01,224
- 3566 Main St Perry, OH$71K21.0672
- 3591 Main St Perry, OH$96K31.0936
- 3508 Main St Perry, OH$148K32.01,728
- 3576 Main St Perry, OH$113K31.01,246
- 3496 Main St Perry, OH$130K21.01,816
- 3599 Main St Perry, OH$182K32.51,618
- 3588 Main St Perry, OH$99K31.01,080
- 3400 Main St Perry, OH$147K31.51,660
- 3621 Main St Perry, OH$214K32.02,310
- 3598 Main St Perry, OH$143K31.02,095
- 3469 Main St Perry, OH$138K41.51,400
Nearby Schools in Perry
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005