3539 Quivas St, Denver, CO 802114 beds, 2 baths, 2,463 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This property is an investor's dream opportunity. Due to the extreme demand and amount of development this is one of the last available large duplex properties in Lohi. This is your last chance to build a dream home in this exploding market.
-EXCELLENT rental property until you decide to pop the top or scrape and build. 3000/mo rental revenue from separate basement and main floor rentals.
- Zoned 2 unit duplex U-TU-B. This differs from U-TU-C as the lot size requirement is much smaller 4500 sq ft.
- Denver zoning codes . https://www.denvergov.org/Portals/646/documents/Zoning/DZC/Summary%20of%20Zone%20Districts.pdf
- Just a short walk away from the Root Down and the Tejon restaurants and bars..
- Exquisite views of the city.
- Rare full height basement with 2 large nonconforming bedrooms and full kitchenette. Basement needs some updating.
- The large footprint and large lot make this a great potential pop top project!!!
- New carpet, paint, and bathroom on the main level.
- 4 off street parking spots behind the house.
- Large ~400 sqft covered patio at the rear and small ~40 sqft covered patio on the front.
- All offers welcome. Seller is flexible with price and terms. Discounts available for not using a realtor.
- Lot: 4,690 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: May 2014 for $485,000
- Price/sqft: $197
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 1210 sqft
- Parking: Off street, 4 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Recreation room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,463 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Parcel #: 0228214014000
- Zillow Home ID: 13308665
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3539 Quivas Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Highland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 47% less than in Denver, and 47.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 3533 Quivas St Denver, CO$356K221,275
- 3545 Quivas St Denver, CO$301K211,013
- 3555 Quivas St Denver, CO$428K222,692
- 3529 Quivas St Denver, CO$291K211,000
- 3503 Quivas St Denver, CO$462K453,125
- 3575 Quivas St Denver, CO$548K342,643
- 1818 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$481K32.52,534
- 3515 Quivas St Denver, CO$390K321,080
- 3511 Quivas St Denver, CO$690K453,125
- 1826 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$586K32.52,286
- 1830 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$620K32.52,214
- 3536 Quivas St Denver, CO$571K33.52,215
- 3509 Quivas St Denver, CO$640K342,185
- 3534 Quivas St Denver, CO$636K43.52,456
- 3522 Quivas St Denver, CO$483K32.51,728
- 3520 Quivas St Denver, CO$522K33.51,807
- 1830 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$301K331,925
- 3548 Quivas St Denver, CO$297K311,417
- 1832 W 36th Ave Denver, CO$467K332,200
- 3550 Quivas St Denver, CO$288K31.51,371
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.