- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
354 19th St NW, Hickory, NC 286013 beds, 2 baths, 1,125 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,147 sqft
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $75,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,125 sqft
- Parcel #: 2793196200810000
- Zillow Home ID: 71953939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 354 19th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 28601 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 24.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4% less than in Catawba, and 24% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 28601 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Catawba.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28601 home values.
- 346 19th St NW Hickory, NC$94K321,131
- 338 19th St NW Hickory, NC$106K321,288
- 1846 4th Ave NW Hickory, NC$83K31.5978
- 330 19th St NW Hickory, NC$92K321,044
- 353 19th St NW Hickory, NC$111K321,617
- 1840 4th Ave NW Hickory, NC$87K311,040
- 341 19th St NW Hickory, NC$75K211,164
- 331 19th St NW Hickory, NC$101K21.51,796
- 1836 4th Ave NW Hickory, NC$119K322,480
- 1921 4th Ave NW Hickory, NC$79K221,384
- 3rd Ave NW Hickory, NC--------
- 321 19th St NW Hickory, NC$68K21918
- 1742 3rd Ave NW APT B Hickory, NC$109K32--
- 1742 3rd Ave NW APT D Hickory, NC$109K32--
- 1742 3rd Ave NW APT F Hickory, NC$109K32--
- 1740 3rd Ave NW APT G Hickory, NC$197K21904
- 1740 3rd Ave NW APT F Hickory, NC$103K21--
- 1818 5th Ave NW Hickory, NC$96K221,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292