- Lot: 7,666 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 476 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,296 all time views
- 8 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $117
- MLS #: 129084
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Exterior \ Brick, Air Conditioning \ Central Electric, Basement Features \ Crawl, Water \ City\County, Sewer \ City\County, Ktchen Features \ W\D Connection, Property Status \ Active, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Exterior \ Siding Other, Interior Features \ Carpeted Floors, Heating \ Central Electric, Ktchen Features \ Microwave Built-in, Ktchen Features \ Dishwasher, Ktchen Features \ Disposal, Interior Features \ Fireplace, Interior Features \ Pantry, Interior Features \ Security System, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Garage \ 2 Car, Ktchen Features \ Electric Range\Oven, Garage \ With Door(s), Garage \ Attached, Exterior \ Stone, Garage \ Opener, Interior Features \ Gas Logs
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,569 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Zillow Home ID: 2109172378
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $182-387K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 31210 home values will increase 7.6% next year, compared to a 5.6% rise for Bibb as a whole. Among 31210 homes, this home is 83.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 61.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31210, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 227.8% greater than in Bibb, and 12.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31210 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bibb.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31210 home values.
|350 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$277K||4||3.5||2,550|
|356 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$282K||4||3.5||2,485|
|358 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$282K||4||3.5||2,448|
|348 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$278K||4||3.5||2,525|
|348 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$287K||4||3.5||2,797|
|328 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$274K||3||3.5||2,319|
|330 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$280K||4||3.5||2,500|
|326 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$264K||3||3.5||1,928|
|362 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$288K||4||3.5||2,800|
|349 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$265K||4||3.5||2,525|
|349 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$298K||4||4||2,726|
|332 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$286K||4||3.5||2,664|
|322 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$263K||3||3.5||1,747|
|347 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$261K||3||3.5||1,693|
|345 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$281K||4||3.5||2,392|
|320 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$250K||4||3.5||2,512|
|343 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$282K||4||3.5||2,569|
|363 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$426K||4||3.5||4,150|
|327 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$287K||4||4||2,645|
|329 Carillon Ln Macon, GA||$271K||4||4||2,382|
Nearby Schools in Bibb
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!