- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
354 Columbus Ave UNIT 354, Boston, MA 021162 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,101 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $1
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 15
- Floor size: 1,101 sqft
- Parcel #: W:04 P:00381 S:006
- Zillow Home ID: 59212173
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 354 Columbus Avenue UNIT 354
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% lower than in Boston, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
- 352 Columbus Ave UNIT 352 Boston, MA$487K32.51,507
- 356 Columbus Ave UNIT 2 Boston, MA$1.19M23.51,350
- 356 Columbus Ave UNIT 4 Boston, MA$387K22.51,265
- 356 Columbus Ave Boston, MA$919K22.51,349
- 351 Columbus Ave APT 3 Boston, MA$444K31--
- 357 Columbus Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$864K211,300
- 345 Columbus Ave APT 2 Boston, MA$674K31--
- 345 Columbus Ave Boston, MA$482K------
- 357 Columbus Ave APT 5 Boston, MA$670K22--
- 350 Columbus Ave UNIT 6 Boston, MA$1.08M22.51,341
- 358 Columbus Ave UNIT 358 Boston, MA$1M22.51,102
- 350 Columbus Ave # 1 Boston, MA$505K------
- 355 Columbus Ave APT 4 Boston, MA$452K41--
- 348 Columbus Ave UNIT 348 Boston, MA$941K221,137
- 351 Columbus Ave APT 1 Boston, MA$1.03M------
- 303 Columbus Ave UNIT 904 Boston, MA$651K331,903
- 303 Columbus Ave UNIT 905 Boston, MA$654K331,941
- 333 Columbus Ave APT 47 Boston, MA$516K--1450
- 303 Columbus Ave UNIT 903 Boston, MA$614K221,793
- 303 Columbus Ave UNIT 1005 Boston, MA$648K331,877
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292