A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Views: 985 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $579,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $257
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Stables, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_DSCRP \ Fireplace, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Horses Permitted, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, KIT_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting, KIT_DSCRP \ Stainless Steel Appliances, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Basement, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, LIV_DSCRP \ Exterior Access, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MBR_DSCRP \ Attic Access, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, OTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Shower Stall, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ 3/4 Bath, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Colonial, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,257 sqft
- Parcel #: M:27C B:0007 L:0
- Zillow Home ID: 56926548
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $415-625K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01938 home values will increase 0.2% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Town of Ipswich as a whole. Among 01938 homes, this home is valued 37.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 16.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01938, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Ipswich, and 46.7% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01938 home values.
|356 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$538K||4||2.5||2,002|
|348 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$409K||3||1.5||1,144|
|350 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$414K||2||1||2,236|
|8 Alderson Rd Ipswich, MA||$543K||3||2.5||2,240|
|344 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$452K||3||2.5||1,680|
|352 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$359K||3||1.5||1,152|
|342 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$448K||3||2||1,830|
|3 Leslie Rd Ipswich, MA||$489K||3||3.5||1,866|
|5 Leslie Rd Ipswich, MA||$557K||3||2||3,324|
|358 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$373K||2||1||912|
|9 Alderson Rd Ipswich, MA||$481K||3||3||1,976|
|367 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$742K||4||4.5||87,991|
|6 Alderson Rd Ipswich, MA||$503K||4||3||2,787|
|1 Leslie Rd Ipswich, MA||$518K||3||3||2,972|
|7 Leslie Rd Ipswich, MA||$528K||3||2||3,080|
|340 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$425K||3||2||2,088|
|360 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$432K||3||1.5||1,733|
|9 Leslie Rd Ipswich, MA||$457K||2||1.5||1,698|
|5 Adeline Rd Ipswich, MA||$482K||3||2.5||1,920|
|361 Linebrook Rd Ipswich, MA||$507K||3||2||2,953|
Nearby Schools in Town of Ipswich
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
PK-3 & ungraded2.2 mi
10-12 & ungraded3.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!