354 N Main St APT 208, Andover, MA 018101 bed, 1 bath, 800 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Post office, Dunkin Donuts, bank/ATM, pharmacy within one block. Commuter rail, Whole Foods, Starbucks, library, town center within one mile. Easy access to Rtes. 495 (1/4 mile) and 93 (2.5 miles), as well as bus stop for bus to Boston.
The Aberdeen building was unaffected by the flooding in 2006 that made other condos in Andover uninhabitable for months. Due to the higher elevation, there was not even water in the basement.
Just around the corner from the Shawsheen Luncheonette.
Andover school system. Walking distance to Shawsheen school. Duck pond behind building.
- Built in 1930
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $150,000
- Price/sqft: $188
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Roofdeck, deeded parking space, laundry room on each floor, secure lobby, locked basement storage.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 800 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: M:00052 B:00043 L:00208
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 56031750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 354 N Main Street APT 208
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01810, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10% less than in Town of Andover, and 91.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 01810 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Town of Andover.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
- 354 N Main St APT 309 Andover, MA$149K11720
- 344-358 N Main St Andover, MA$155K------
- 53 Poor St Andover, MA$362K312,201
- 354 N Main St APT 203 Andover, MA$130K11435
- 354 N Main St APT 204 Andover, MA$144K11675
- 354 N Main St APT 205 Andover, MA$201K211,130
- 354 N Main St APT 201 Andover, MA$142K11615
- 354 N Main St APT 206 Andover, MA$148K11720
- 354 N Main St APT 207 Andover, MA$194K11800
- 354 N Main St APT 209 Andover, MA$148K11720
- 354 N Main St APT 210 Andover, MA$185K211,055
- 354 N Main St APT 211 Andover, MA$146K11715
- 354 N Main St APT 212 Andover, MA$130K11430
- 354 N Main St APT 213 Andover, MA$132K11560
- 354 N Main St APT 214 Andover, MA$135K11570
- 354 N Main St APT 301 Andover, MA$141K11615
- 354 N Main St APT 302 Andover, MA$135K11575
- 354 N Main St APT 303 Andover, MA$130K11435
- 354 N Main St APT 314 Andover, MA$135K11570
- 354 N Main St APT 313 Andover, MA$176K11990
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292