3540 Lowry Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900273 beds, 3 baths, 2,239 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,339 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,343,500
- Price/sqft: $600
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,239 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 76
- Parcel #: 5592008029
- Zillow Home ID: 20811699
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3540 Lowry Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Los Feliz market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 46.8% lower than in Los Angeles, and 62.7% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Los Feliz home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Los Feliz home values.
- 3536 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.15M221,648
- 3428 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.77M332,830
- 3544 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.78M553,224
- 3422 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.57M43.52,822
- 3434 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.57M322,340
- 3537 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.6M442,610
- 3416 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.88M221,994
- 3551 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.82M443,569
- 3531 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.61M442,476
- 3546 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.75M332,693
- 3526 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.73M432,794
- 3440 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.6M332,388
- 3525 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.48M43.52,575
- 3410 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.82M533,438
- 3563 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.24M221,917
- 3425 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.44M321,951
- 3419 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.67M222,241
- 3552 Lowry Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.91M54.53,516
- 3431 Amesbury Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.01M444,306
- 3439 Griffith Park Blvd Los Angeles, CA$1.36M221,590
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!