- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3540 Pembroke Ave, Cincinnati, OH 452082 beds, 2 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,792 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2011 for $194,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 216 sqft
- Security System
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 0380A03009700
- Zillow Home ID: 34208468
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3540 Pembroke Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hyde Park market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 10.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 84.5% lower than in Cincinnati, and 73.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Hyde Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Cincinnati.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hyde Park home values.
- 3538 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$172K311,003
- 3542 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$249K21.51,277
- 3520 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$180K221,584
- 3544 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$184K22984
- 3533 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$191K211,008
- 3545 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$181K211,732
- 3526 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$188K211,054
- 3535 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$190K211,008
- 3531 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$186K211,008
- 3537 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$255K321,489
- 3546 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$252K321,432
- 3547 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$188K21.51,286
- 3529 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$207K321,288
- 3543 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$151K21982
- 3545 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$193K311,128
- 3527 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$179K11816
- 3525 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$195K211,192
- 3549 Saybrook Ave Cincinnati, OH$244K31.51,172
- 3548 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$175K21861
- 3523 Pembroke Ave Cincinnati, OH$172K211,105
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.