3541 N East Blvd, Vineland, NJ 083603 beds, 2 baths, 1,644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.86 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1917
- 19 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Last sold: Dec 2007 for $190,000
- Price/sqft: $128
- MLS #: 6456045
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Basement, Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Eat-In Kitchen, Exterior Type: Aluminum Siding, Full Bath, Half Bath, Heating system: Radiator
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,644 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 265
- Lot width: 141
- Parcel #: 1400503000000013
- Zillow Home ID: 38419872
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3541 N East Boulevard
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 08360, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.2% higher than in Vineland, and 29.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 08360 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Vineland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 08360 home values.
- 117 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$236K----1,740
- 95 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$134K----1,240
- 151 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$206K----1,680
- Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$199K----1,508
- 172 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$174K----1,456
- 112 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$175K----2,008
- 132 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$212K----1,860
- 86 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$217K----1,824
- 79 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$172K----1,830
- 191 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$229K----2,408
- 41 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$163K----1,388
- 152 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$211K----1,648
- 273 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$203K331,400
- 274 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$165K----1,200
- 212 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$236K----2,408
- 2720 E Landis Ave Vineland, NJ$302K434,065
- 2814 E Landis Ave Vineland, NJ$155K----1,488
- 192 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$199K331,508
- 2708 Barbara Dr Vineland, NJ$165K----2,360
- 7 Redcrest St Vineland, NJ$229K----1,748
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!