- Lot: 6,063 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Views: 1,073 all time views
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $135,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Approx SqFt Range \ 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1, Approx SqFt Range \ 800, Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7, Apx Lot Size Range \ 500, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ None, Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N, Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N, Association Fee Incl \ No Fees, Basement Description \ None, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups), Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District, Elementary School \ Manzanita, Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s), Fencing \ Block, Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Cortez, High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District, Horses \ N, Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full, Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full, Jr. High School \ Palo Verde, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front, Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Washer Included, Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Other Rooms \ Great Room, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Pool - Private \ Pool - Private, Property Description \ Alley, Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Property Type \ A, Roofing \ Comp Shingle, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Special Listing Cond \ N/A, Tax Municipality \ Phoenix, Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Type \ ER, Unit Style \ All on One Level, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 1
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Parcel #: 15022055
- Zillow Home ID: 7754350
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $125-150K.
Market guideZillow predicts North Mountain home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 4.1% increase for Phoenix as a whole. Among North Mountain homes, this home is valued 6.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Mountain, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.6% less than in Phoenix, and 142.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
|3535 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$136K||--||2||1,560|
|3547 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$111K||2||2||1,028|
|3544 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$125K||--||2||1,235|
|3540 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$152K||--||2||2,064|
|3531 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||2||1,182|
|3542 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$110K||--||2||1,028|
|3551 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$131K||--||2||1,493|
|3548 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$128K||--||2||1,361|
|3534 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$134K||--||2||1,561|
|3548 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$140K||3||2||1,650|
|3538 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||--||2||1,182|
|3552 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$118K||--||2||1,182|
|3554 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$141K||--||2||1,847|
|3525 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||2||1,163|
|3530 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$114K||--||2||1,028|
|3601 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$120K||--||2||1,290|
|3530 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||--||2||1,238|
|3602 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ||$104K||--||2||1,028|
|3537 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ||$122K||3||2||1,220|
|3543 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ||$121K||3||1||1,182|
Nearby Schools in Phoenix
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!