3541 W Las Palmaritas Dr, Phoenix, AZ 850514 beds, 2 baths, 1,682 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,063 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1962
- Cooling: Refrigeration
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $135,000
- Price/sqft: $80
- Additional Bedroom \ Master Bdrm Dwnstrs,Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst,Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit,Approx SqFt Range \ 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 601 - 1,Approx SqFt Range \ 800,Apx Lot Size Range \ 1 - 7,Apx Lot Size Range \ 500,Architecture \ Ranch,Assoc Rules/Info \ None,Association & Fees: HOA 2 Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: HOA Y/N \ N,Association & Fees: Rec Center Y/N \ N,Association Fee Incl \ No Fees,Basement Description \ None,Const - Finish \ Painted,Const - Finish \ Stucco,Construction \ Block,Contingent \ UCB (Under Contract-Backups),Cooling \ Both Refrig & Evap,Cooling \ Refrigeration,Dining Area \ Breakfast Bar,Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR,Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen,Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached,Elem School Dist # \ 006 - Washington Elementary District,Elementary School \ Manzanita,Energy/Green Feature \ Ceiling Fan(s),Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s),Exterior Features \ Patio,Exterior Features \ Storage Shed(s),Fencing \ Block,Fencing \ View/Wrought Iron,Fireplace \ No Fireplace,Flooring \ Tile,Heating \ Electric Heat,High School \ Cortez,High School Dist # \ 205 - Glendale Union High School District,Horses \ N,Items Updated: Ht/Cool Partial/Full \ Full,Items Updated: Roof Partial/Full \ Full,Jr. High School \ Palo Verde,Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave,Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher,Kitchen Features \ Disposal,Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec,Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator,Landscaping \ Desert Front,Landscaping \ Gravel/Stone Front,Landscaping \ Yrd Wtring Sys Front,Laundry \ Dryer Included,Laundry \ Washer Included,Laundry \ Wshr/Dry HookUp Only,Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm,Other Rooms \ Great Room,Ownership \ Fee Simple,Pool - Private \ Pool - Private,Property Description \ Alley,Property Description \ North/South Exposure,Property Type \ A,Roofing \ Comp Shingle,Sewer \ Sewer - Public,Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor,Source of SqFt \ Owner,Spa \ None,Special Listing Cond \ N/A,Tax Municipality \ Phoenix,Technology \ 3+ Exist Tele Lines,Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval,Type \ ER,Unit Style \ All on One Level,Utilities \ SRP,Water \ City Water,
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,682 sqft
- Parcel #: 15022055
- Zillow Home ID: 7754350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3541 W Las Palmaritas Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Mountain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 63.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 14.5% lower than in Phoenix, and 216.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help North Mountain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Phoenix.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Mountain home values.
- 3535 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$116K--21,560
- 3547 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$121K--21,028
- 3544 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$119K--21,235
- 3540 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$116K--22,064
- 3531 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$117K--21,182
- 3542 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$93K--21,028
- 3551 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$115K--21,493
- 3548 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$120K--21,361
- 3534 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$112K--21,561
- 3548 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$139K321,650
- 3538 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$119K--21,182
- 3552 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$124K--21,182
- 3554 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$133K--21,847
- 3525 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$109K--21,161
- 3530 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$121K--21,028
- 3601 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$103K--21,290
- 3530 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$123K--21,238
- 3602 W Las Palmaritas Dr Phoenix, AZ$94K--21,028
- 3537 W El Camino Dr Phoenix, AZ$119K321,220
- 3543 W El Caminito Dr Phoenix, AZ$99K311,182
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292