35417 26th Pl S, Federal Way, WA 980034 beds, 3 baths, 2,890 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $93
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Partial basement, 1300 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,890 sqft
- Parcel #: 3861450270
- Zillow Home ID: 48898882
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 35417 26th Pl S
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 70.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.7% greater than in Federal Way, and 147.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Federal Way.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98003 home values.
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
2,420 sqft, 20,037 sqft lot, built in 1960
- 4 beds, 2.5 baths
- 35423 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$292K432,930
- 35411 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$266K531,780
- 35429 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$309K42.752,930
- 35405 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$293K522,620
- 35416 26th Ave S Federal Way, WA$263K42.51,660
- 35422 26th Ave S Federal Way, WA$270K42.52,140
- 35435 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$303K42.752,910
- 35428 26th Ave S Federal Way, WA$251K42.751,930
- 35434 26th Ave S Federal Way, WA$216K31.751,330
- 35400 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$294K42.252,020
- 35410 26th Ave S Federal Way, WA$275K32.51,770
- 35420 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$292K42.752,190
- 2620 S 355th Pl Federal Way, WA$245K32.251,450
- 35426 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$293K32.252,260
- 35440 26th Ave S Federal Way, WA$260K32.251,680
- 35414 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$283K33.52,110
- 2521 S 354th St Federal Way, WA$223K31.751,400
- 2525 S 354th St Federal Way, WA$257K42.51,989
- 35432 26th Pl S Federal Way, WA$245K32.251,700
- 2517 S 354th St Federal Way, WA$248K32.251,680
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.