3542 6th St NW, Washington, DC 200106 beds, 4 baths, 2,508 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,417 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1941
- Last sold: Sep 2010 for $210,000
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 2,508 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2011
- Parcel #: 3033 0837
- Zillow Home ID: 478239
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3542 6th St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park View market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 7.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.3% greater than in Washington, and 58.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Park View home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park View home values.
- 3546 6th St NW # 1 Washington, DC$423K321,025
- 3546 6th St NW # 2 Washington, DC$418K321,025
- 609 Newton Pl NW # A Washington, DC$319K22.51,116
- 609 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$318K221,179
- 3530 6th St NW # 30 Washington, DC$313K21.5839
- 3532 6th St NW # 3532 Washington, DC$298K21.5847
- 3534 6th St NW # 3534 Washington, DC$318K21.5853
- 3536 6th St NW # 3536 Washington, DC$295K21.5820
- 3536 6th St NW Washington, DC$656K21.5--
- 604 Newton Pl NW # 604 Washington, DC$395K21.51,119
- 602 Newton Pl NW # 602 Washington, DC$381K21.51,119
- 611 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$558K321,392
- 600 Newton Pl NW # 600 Washington, DC$374K21.51,104
- 606 Newton Pl NW # 606 Washington, DC$376K21.51,085
- Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$693K----3,960
- Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$356K21768
- 613 Newton Pl NW Washington, DC$496K411,410
- 702 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$529K311,360
- 700 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$573K421,664
- 704 Otis Pl NW Washington, DC$590K621,636
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.