- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3543 Ainslie St, Philadelphia, PA 191292 beds, 1 bath, 972 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 1,742 sqft
- Built in 1910
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $18,479
- Unfinished basement
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 972 sqft
- Lot depth: 97
- Lot width: 16
- Parcel #: 382128000
- Zillow Home ID: 10382101
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3543 Ainslie Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the East Falls market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 7.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 74% lower than in Philadelphia, and 71.6% less than the national average. This lower local number could help East Falls home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Falls home values.
- 3541 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA$223K31.51,065
- 3545 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA$164K21768
- 3547 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA$244K52.51,770
- 3539 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA$239K411,710
- 3303 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$123K31900
- 3305 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$108K31900
- 3537 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA$247K521,356
- 3567 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$177K21812
- 3307 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$180K321,080
- 3565 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$176K21812
- 3569 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$149K21812
- 3563 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$175K21812
- 3566 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA$130K21900
- 3535 Ainslie St Philadelphia, PA$259K422,052
- 3571 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$173K21812
- 3568 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA$128K21900
- 3573 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$150K21812
- 3309 Cresson St Philadelphia, PA$137K31900
- 3572 New Queen St Philadelphia, PA$141K21900
- 3575 Lafayette St Philadelphia, PA$213K211,067
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.