3544 Ibis St, San Diego, CA 921035 beds, 4 baths, 2,584 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 608 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $494
- MLS #: 130003025
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces
- View: City, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,584 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 4512540200
- Zillow Home ID: 16968821
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3544 Ibis Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Midtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 85.1% lower than in San Diego, and 93.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Midtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Midtown home values.
- 3536 Ibis St San Diego, CA$702K321,307
- 3530 Ibis St San Diego, CA$774K321,637
- 3545 Jackdaw St San Diego, CA$821K332,001
- 3535 Jackdaw St San Diego, CA$1.01M412,151
- 3520 Ibis St San Diego, CA$740K421,538
- 3529 Jackdaw St San Diego, CA$779K321,608
- 1112 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$709K221,273
- 1122 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$632K21981
- 1106 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$704K211,300
- 1130-1134 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$1.12M432,400
- 3521 Jackdaw St San Diego, CA$773K31.51,594
- 3514 Ibis St San Diego, CA$678K211,308
- 1036 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$734K321,391
- 1025 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$630K221,148
- 3535 Ibis St San Diego, CA$812K321,829
- 3601 Jackdaw St San Diego, CA$803K321,571
- 3511 Jackdaw St San Diego, CA$829K322,002
- 3529 Ibis St San Diego, CA$702K321,245
- 1028 W Brookes Ave San Diego, CA$1.02M432,237
- 3504 Ibis St San Diego, CA$891K321,988
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.