- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1905
- 9 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,961 all time views
- 15 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $173
- MLS #: 15905119PS
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 748 sqft
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Listing Status \ Active, System Locale \ CARETS, Land Lease Type \ Fee, Common Walls \ Detached\No Common Walls, Pool Descriptions \ No Pool, Listing Terms \ Submit, Listing Terms \ Cash, TVServices \ TV Antennae, CARETS Listing Status \ Back Up Offer, Square Footage Source \ Other, Lot Size Source \ Other, Eating Areas \ Dining Area, Heating Type \ Central Furnace, Legal Disclosures \ CommissionToBuyerAgent (N), Interior Features \ Phone System, Listing Terms \ New (N), Bedroom Features \ All Bedrooms Up, Bathroom Features \ Remodeled, Bathroom Features \ Shower and Tub, Parking Type \ Garage - Two Door (N), Buyer Financing \ Conventional, Buyer Financing \ Cash, Parking Type \ Oversized, Buyer Financing \ FHA, Parking Features \ Workshop, ListingAgreement \ Exclusive Right To Sell\Lease, Listing Terms \ Conventional, SpecialConditions \ Standard Sale, Eating Areas \ Breakfast Area
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,615 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 214172016
- Zillow Home ID: 17840951
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $230-330K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 12.5% next year, compared to a 13.1% increase for Riverside as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 45.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 15.9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 6.6% less than in Riverside, and 21.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|3562 Pine St Riverside, CA||$205K||2||1||700|
|4376 5th St Riverside, CA||$277K||4||1.5||1,327|
|4375 6th St Riverside, CA||$244K||3||2.5||1,060|
|4359 6th St Riverside, CA||$198K||2||1||576|
|4392 5th St Riverside, CA||$231K||3||1||962|
|4358 5th St Riverside, CA||$226K||1||1||860|
|4339 6th St Riverside, CA||$214K||2||1||790|
|4393 6th St Riverside, CA||$249K||2||1||1,154|
|4344 5th St Riverside, CA||$280K||3||1.75||1,440|
|3547 Cedar St Riverside, CA||$232K||3||1.75||1,028|
|4327 6th St Riverside, CA||$232K||4||1.5||1,040|
|4316 5th St Riverside, CA||$284K||2||1||1,386|
|4404 5th St Riverside, CA||$219K||2||1||738|
|3541 Pine St Riverside, CA||$253K||3||1||1,212|
|3559 Cedar St Riverside, CA||$211K||2||1||896|
|3525 Pine St Riverside, CA||$319K||4||1||1,728|
|3559 Pine St Riverside, CA||$251K||2||1||1,140|
|4311 6th St Riverside, CA||$216K||2||1.5||936|
|3575 Pine St Riverside, CA||$290K||3||1.5||1,366|
|4310 5th St Riverside, CA||$289K||3||2||1,483|
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!