- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3545 Lafayette St, Denver, CO 802051 bed, 1 bath, 856 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 3,120 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1886
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 1993 for $23,900
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 357 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 856 sqft
- Parcel #: 0226223023000
- Zillow Home ID: 13305600
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3545 Lafayette Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Cole market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 56.1% greater than in Denver, and 53.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Cole home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Cole home values.
- 3549 Lafayette St Denver, CO$279K321,364
- 3541 Lafayette St Denver, CO$180K411,639
- 3553 Lafayette St Denver, CO$226K311,003
- 3557 Lafayette St Denver, CO$255K311,263
- 3531 Lafayette St Denver, CO$214K32966
- 3527 Lafayette St Denver, CO$228K21877
- 3523 Lafayette St Denver, CO$220K21884
- 3519 Lafayette St Denver, CO$225K311,084
- 3601 Lafayette St Denver, CO$210K211,000
- 3550 Marion St Denver, CO$426K42.52,292
- 3548 Marion St Denver, CO$233K321,220
- 3552 Marion St Denver, CO$174K311,022
- 3515 Lafayette St Denver, CO$318K432,038
- 3544 Marion St Denver, CO$166K21882
- 3554 Marion St Denver, CO$409K522,706
- 3609 Lafayette St Denver, CO$165K211,042
- 3526 Marion St Denver, CO$190K11572
- 3511 Lafayette St Denver, CO$310K421,611
- 3613 Lafayette St Denver, CO$171K21683
- 3518 Marion St Denver, CO$179K11727
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.