3546 N Fremont StAPT 1N, Chicago, IL 60657
Sold on 6/21/13: $745,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:3,000 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:2006
- Last Sold:Jun 2013 for $745,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Other, Radiant
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow268
- Elementary SchoolNETTELHORST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Stone
- LaundryIn Unit
- Parcel #14204050611001
- Roof TypeOther
- School District299
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID80821534
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$888,649||$755K – $1.01M||+$16,190||$296||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$3,178/mo||$2K – $4.5K/mo||+$99||$1.06||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Wrigleyville home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 4% increase for Chicago as a whole. Among Wrigleyville homes, this home is valued 133% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 2.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wrigleyville market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.2% lower than in Chicago, and 299.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Wrigleyville home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chicago.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigleyville home values.
Neighborhood for 3546 N Fremont Street APT 1N
Nearby Schools in Chicago
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005