3548-3550 Divisadero St, San Francisco, CA 941233 beds, 2 baths, 1,605 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,605 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 94
- Lot width: 25
- Parcel #: 0921 029
- Zillow Home ID: 15079845
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3548-3550 Divisadero Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Marina, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 77.8% less than in San Francisco, and 96.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Marina home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Marina home values.
- 3542 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.25M--1.51,600
- 3542 Divisadero St # 1 San Francisco, CA$1.66M21.51,600
- 3544 Divisadero St # 2 San Francisco, CA$1.43M211,600
- 3536-3538 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.25M--33,600
- 2173 N Point St San Francisco, CA$2.59M--21,685
- 3532 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.98M----1,695
- 3530 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.58M--11,605
- 3532 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$1.94M21.51,695
- 3524-3526 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.28M--44,511
- 2167 N Point St San Francisco, CA$2.07M321,275
- 3518-3520 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.02M213,900
- 2161 N Point St San Francisco, CA$2.73M322,319
- 3510-3514 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$3.34M533,613
- 2153 N Point St San Francisco, CA$4.27M534,090
- 3553 Divisadero St San Francisco, CA$2.06M------
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292