3549 NE 165th St, Lake Forest Park, WA 981554 beds, 3 baths, 1,956 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $490,000
- Price/sqft: $251
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- RV Parking
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Approved accessory dwelling \ M,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Basement \ None,Building Condition \ Remodeled,Building Information \ Built On Lot,Bus line nearby \ Y,Den or office \ M,Dining room location \ M,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas,Exterior \ Brick,Exterior \ Wood,Family room location \ M,Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile,Floor Covering \ Hardwood,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,Foundation \ Poured Concrete,Heating/Cooling \ High Efficiency,Interior Features \ Bath Off Master,Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw,Interior Features \ Dining Room,Interior Features \ Disabled Access,Interior Features \ High Tech Cabling,Interior Features \ Skylights,Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M,Living room location \ M,Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac,Lot Details \ Dead End Street,Lot Details \ Drought Res Landscpe,Lot Details \ Open Space,Lot Details \ Paved Street,Lot Details \ Secluded,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Level,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Partial Slope,Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded,Parking Type \ Garage-Attached,Possession \ Negotiable,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Potential Terms \ FHA,Potential Terms \ VA,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ RESI,Roof \ Composition,Senior exemption \ N,Sewer \ Septic,Show map link \ Y,Site Features \ Cable TV,Site Features \ Disabled Access,Site Features \ Fenced-Partially,Site Features \ Gas Available,Site Features \ High Speed Internet,Site Features \ Patio,Site Features \ RV Parking,Status \ P,Style \ 10,Utility room location \ M,Water Source \ Public,Waterfront \ Creek,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,956 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 7743500030
- Zillow Home ID: 49055195
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3549 Ne 165th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98155, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.6% greater than in Lake Forest Park, and 1.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98155 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Forest Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98155 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292