355 1st StPH 2803, San Francisco, CA 94105
Sold on 4/26/13: $1,525,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher
- Days on Zillow232
- Zillow Home ID2114628862
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$1,368,788||$1.23M – $1.46M||+$33,736||--||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$5,345/mo||$3.4K – $7.6K/mo||--||--||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts South Beach home values will rise 6.2% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for San Francisco as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 23% less than in San Francisco, and 82.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 355 1st Street PH 2803
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Chinese Education Center (assigned) K-5 0.9 mi
- Carmichael (Bessie)/Fec School (assigned) K-8 1.1 mi
- International Studies Academy (assigned) 6-12 1.6 mi
- Webster (Daniel) Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.6 mi
- Downtown High (assigned) 9-12 1.7 mi
- O'Connell (John) High (assigned) 9-12 2.1 mi
- Galileo High (assigned) 9-12 2.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005