355 6th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215Studio, 1 bath, 4,385 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1920
- Range / Oven
- # Stories: 4.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,385 sqft
- Lot depth: 87
- Lot width: 19
- Parcel #: 009860005
- Zillow Home ID: 30583936
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 355 6th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Park Slope market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 0.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 50% lower than in New York, and 98.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Park Slope home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Park Slope home values.
- 353 6th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.14M22750
- 357 6th Ave APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.26M214,202
- 351 6th Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.89M----4,345
- 359 6th Ave APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.58M----4,202
- 359 6th Ave APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$589K21--
- 349 6th Ave Brooklyn, NY$1.67M----4,359
- 411 5th St Brooklyn, NY$2.4M----2,112
- 413 5th St Brooklyn, NY$2.45M----2,112
- 347 6th Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.94M----4,345
- 380 4th St # PARLOR Brooklyn, NY$1.52M21--
- 380 4th St APT 2 Brooklyn, NY$920K211,000
- 380 4th St APT 4F Brooklyn, NY$2.42M21--
- 380 4th St APT 4 Brooklyn, NY$1.11M21--
- 380 4th St APT 1 Brooklyn, NY$2.46M------
- 363 6th Ave Brooklyn, NY$2.65M----4,940
- 380 4th St Brooklyn, NY$2.76M214,672
- County Road 116 Cochecton, NY$231K31.51,740
- 415 5th St Brooklyn, NY$2.42M----2,040
- 382 4th St # 2 Brooklyn, NY$807K21--
- 382 4th St # 3 Brooklyn, NY$845K42--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292