355 E 2nd St, Benicia, CA 94510
For Sale: $344,950
Price Cut (Oct 24): -$20,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Single Family:1,370 sq ft
- Lot:1,306 sqft
- Year Built:1982
- Last Sold:Dec 2009 for $347,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Days on Zillow71
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Additional FeaturesDining Room \ Dining Area,Exterior \ Wood Siding,Living Room \ Deck Attached,Pool Type \ Comm Facility,Property Type \ Residential,Roof \ Other,Showing \ BAREIS Lcbx+Other,Showing \ Go Directly,Showing \ Leave Card,Stories/Levels \ Multi Level,Style \ Contemporary,View(s) \ Water,
- Construction Quality8.0
- Elementary SchoolMary Farmar
- Garage Size231
- MLS #21322394
- Parcel #0080440080
- Room Count7
- School DistrictBenicia
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID15690251
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$337,746||$301K – $385K||+$7,427||$246||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,014/mo||$1.4K – $2.4K/mo||+$8||$1.47||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts 94510 home values will rise 22.3% next year, compared to a 22.4% rise for Benicia as a whole. Among 94510 homes, this home is 29.6% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 2.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94510 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 43.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 45.3% lower than in Benicia, and 43% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 94510 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Benicia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94510 home values.
Neighborhood for 355 E 2nd Street
- 349 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$249K22.51,370
- 363 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$331K22.51,422
- 325 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$393K32.51,544
- 377 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$376K32.51,544
- 317 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$400K32.51,743
- 385 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$400K32.51,743
- 397 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$375K32.51,651
- 350 Marina Village Way Benicia, CA$377K32.51,656
- 338 Marina Village Way Benicia, CA$306K22.51,370
- 285 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$414K32.51,544
- 255 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$342K22.51,370
- 332 Marina Village Way Benicia, CA$307K22.51,370
- 291 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$391K32.51,743
- 243 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$347K22.51,370
- 320 Marina Village Way Benicia, CA$400K33.01,656
- 362 Marina Village Way Benicia, CA$357K33.01,743
- 286 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$433K33.51,409
- 211 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$419K32.51,544
- 260 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$436K33.51,409
- 242 E 2nd St Benicia, CA$385K32.51,439
Nearby Schools in Benicia
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005