- Lot: 1.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Views: 3,526 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $1,500,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $383
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Marina, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public Transportation, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ T-Station, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, AMENITIES \ University, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Freezer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean, BEACH_MILES_TO \ 0 to 1/10 Mile, BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Other (See Remarks), BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ None, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch - Enclosed, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, HEATING \ Oil, HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ Second Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Scenic View(s), LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Shared Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Wooded, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Library, OTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Bathroom, OTH4_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Bonus Room, OTH5_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH5_ROOM_NAME \ Wine Cellar, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Antique, STYLE \ Other (See Remarks), STYLE \ Shingle
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Floor size: 3,918 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0015 B:0013 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59226193
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.02-2.19M.
Market guideZillow predicts 01915 home values will fall 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.3% fall for Beverly as a whole. Among 01915 homes, this home is valued 372.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 75.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01915, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Beverly, and 67.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01915 home values.
|357 Hale St Beverly, MA||$5.31M||6||7.5||7,828|
|345 Hale St Beverly, MA||$6.67M||--||--||--|
|359 Hale St Beverly, MA||$2.23M||4||2||4,038|
|8 Curtis Pt Beverly, MA||$3.79M||4||5||5,514|
|20 Prince St Beverly, MA||$1.28M||5||4||4,035|
|2 Prince St Beverly, MA||$970K||4||2.5||3,329|
|10 Curtis Pt Beverly, MA||$3.84M||6||3.5||5,376|
|24 Prince St Beverly, MA||$2.67M||4||4||6,022|
|10 Prince St Beverly, MA||$1.25M||4||3.5||3,752|
|328 Hale St Beverly, MA||$498K||3||2||2,184|
|330 Hale St Beverly, MA||$615K||4||2.5||2,252|
|28 Prince St Beverly, MA||$1.54M||4||4||3,000|
|3 Prince St Beverly, MA||$511K||3||1.5||1,892|
|31 Prince St Beverly, MA||$1.26M||5||4||3,647|
|9 Curtis Pt Beverly, MA||$3.48M||7||4.5||8,851|
|21 Prince St Beverly, MA||$2.22M||5||4.5||5,701|
|15 Prince St Beverly, MA||$900K||4||3||2,818|
|7 Prince St Beverly, MA||$1.02M||4||3||3,708|
|322 Hale St Beverly, MA||$479K||3||2||1,456|
|5 Curtis Pt Beverly, MA||$3.49M||5||5.5||5,800|
Nearby Schools in Beverly
PK-5 & ungraded1.9 mi
6-8 & ungraded2.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.5 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!