355 N 12th St, San Jose, CA 951128 beds, 3 baths, 2,220 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 5,749 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1901
- 33 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $372
- MLS #: 81429730
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- RV Parking
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat - 2+, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,220 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1992
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 46
- Parcel #: 24954009
- Zillow Home ID: 19569200
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 355 N 12th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Downtown market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 12.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in San Jose, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 339 N 12th St San Jose, CA$501K21.51,134
- 357 N 12th St San Jose, CA$527K321,087
- 359 N 12th St San Jose, CA$541K311,248
- 337 N 12th St San Jose, CA$549K211,420
- 387 N 12th St San Jose, CA$633K311,584
- 340 N 11th St San Jose, CA$500K211,038
- 335 N 12th St San Jose, CA$414K21884
- 344 N 11th St San Jose, CA$521K22.51,038
- 336 N 11th St San Jose, CA$615K----1,718
- 350 N 11th St San Jose, CA$606K321,739
- 330 N 11th St San Jose, CA$457K321,024
- 362 N 11th St San Jose, CA--321,468
- 389 N 12th St San Jose, CA$555K321,332
- 333 N 12th St San Jose, CA$513K311,152
- 360 N 12th St San Jose, CA$517K211,162
- 354 N 12th St San Jose, CA$439K21900
- 366 N 12th St San Jose, CA$536K321,298
- 324 N 11th St San Jose, CA$560K321,386
- 346 N 12th St San Jose, CA$511K311,218
- 368 N 11th St San Jose, CA$598K321,556
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!