355 SE 146th Ave # 6, Portland, OR 972332 beds, 2 baths, 1,038 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1980
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 288 sqft
- Last sold: Sep 2013 for $66,651
- Price/sqft: $64
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,038 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Parcel #: R109866
- Zillow Home ID: 53819268
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 355 Se 146th Avenue # 6
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Hazelwood market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 13.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 87.5% higher than in Portland, and 55.2% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Hazelwood home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Portland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hazelwood home values.
- 347 SE 146th Ave # 10 Portland, OR$149K221,038
- 345 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$154K221,064
- 222 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR--211,234
- 320 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$183K31.51,160
- 336 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$209K31.51,196
- 212 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$440KStudio--1,040
- 304 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$184K21.51,628
- 14325 SE Stark St Portland, OR$515K523,424
- 331 SE 146th Ave # 18 Portland, OR$99K221,038
- 311 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR$296K421,378
- 400 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$145K--2.51,272
- 206 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$194K21940
- 404 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$144K--2.51,228
- 223 SE 146th Ave Portland, OR--------
- 408 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$145K321,272
- 327 SE 146th Ave # 20 Portland, OR$100K221,038
- 414 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$167K21810
- 120 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$736K32950
- 14305 SE Stark St Portland, OR$182K321,796
- 134 SE 143rd Ave Portland, OR$163K21800
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!