355 Sycamore Gln, Pasadena, CA 911052 beds, 2 baths, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 4,965 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $622,000
- Price/sqft: $518
- Parking: 1 space
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1969
- Lot depth: 84
- Lot width: 61
- Parcel #: 5709007009
- Zillow Home ID: 20856760
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 355 Sycamore Gln
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Arroyo market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 9.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25% greater than in Pasadena, and 55.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Arroyo home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pasadena.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Arroyo home values.
- 365 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$729K221,412
- 345 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$775K321,351
- 375 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$815K321,632
- 1344 Brixton Rd Pasadena, CA$739K321,291
- 1338 Brixton Rd Pasadena, CA$755K321,433
- 1352 Brixton Rd Pasadena, CA$1.11M322,502
- 346 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$638K211,094
- Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$770K321,748
- 360 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$584K211,101
- 335 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$1.84M653,530
- 1332 Brixton Rd Pasadena, CA$699K321,272
- 405 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$591K21948
- 1326 Brixton Rd Pasadena, CA$888K321,998
- 366 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$770K321,748
- 400 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$731K321,378
- 1354 Brixton Rd Pasadena, CA$872K321,568
- 336 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$643K321,440
- 407 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$812K331,487
- 1858 Laurel Bay Dr Pasadena, CA$895K322,127
- 315 Sycamore Gln Pasadena, CA$881K321,493
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292