- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1995
- 216 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $45
- Last sold: Aug 1987 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $384
- MLS #: 20141386
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Sprinkler System
- View: Mountain, Territorial
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Disposal, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Microwave, APPLIANCES \ Oven, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, Architecture \ Mountain, BONUS ROOMS \ Den, BONUS ROOMS \ Office, Class \ RESIDENTIAL, Construction Phase \ FINISHED, CONSTRUCTION/EXT \ Framed, CONSTRUCTION/EXT \ Wooded, DECKS \ 2, FIREPLACE \ Living Room, FIREPLACE \ Stone, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Carpet, FLOOR COVERINGS \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Perim Concrete, Furnished \ Negotiable, Garage \ Two, GARAGE/ PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE/ PARKING \ Gar Door Opener, GARAGE/ PARKING \ Insulated, GAS \ Natural, HEATING \ CFAH, HEATING \ Natural Gas, HOA AMENITIES \ Beach Access, HOA AMENITIES \ Pool, HOA AMENITIES \ Tennis Courts, IDX Include \ Yes, LAUNDRY \ Room, OTHER \ Cable TV, OTHER \ High Ceilings, OTHER \ Landscaping, OTHER \ Phone, ROOF \ Metal, Setting \ Street, SEWER \ Utility District, Stories \ Two, Sub Status \ Standard, SubArea \ 5NR, TOPOGRAPHY \ Level, Type \ Single Family, VIEW \ Wooded, WATER \ Utility District, WATERFRONT AMENITIES \ Shared Pier
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,912 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 098104009000
- Zillow Home ID: 17704780
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 96141 home values will rise 5.2% next year, compared to a 3.5% rise for Homewood as a whole. Among 96141 homes, this home is 11.4% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 1.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 96141, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 76% higher than in Homewood, and 19.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 96141 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Homewood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 96141 home values.
|335 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$434K||3||2||1,216|
|365 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$476K||3||2||1,430|
|340 Grouse Dr Homewood, CA||$355K||3||2||1,002|
|330 Grouse Dr Homewood, CA||$620K||4||2||2,104|
|325 Tanager Dr Tahoma, CA||$649K||5||3||2,071|
|350 Grouse Dr Homewood, CA||$714K||4||3||2,418|
|350 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$433K||3||2||1,344|
|360 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$439K||4||2||1,312|
|320 Grouse Dr Homewood, CA||$437K||3||2||1,200|
|360 Grouse Dr Homewood, CA||$449K||3||2.5||1,248|
|340 Tanager Homewood, CA||$538K||4||2||1,850|
|315 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$361K||1||1||1,080|
|370 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$545K||4||2.5||1,822|
|310 Grouse Dr Homewood, CA||$501K||5||2||1,504|
|330 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$436K||4||2||1,260|
|380 Tanager Dr Homewood, CA||$527K||3||1.5||1,822|
|240 Snowbird Loop Homewood, CA||$542K||4||3||1,720|
|230 Snow Bird Loop Homewood, CA||$527K||3||2.5||1,632|
|6215 Chamberland Dr Homewood, CA||$654K||4||3||2,084|
|250 Snow Bird Loop Homewood, CA||$419K||3||1||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Homewood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!