3551 Middlefield Rd, Menlo Park, CA 940254 beds, 3 baths, 2,770 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,230,000
- Price/sqft: $444
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 770 sqft
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Brick, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,770 sqft
- Parcel #: 060183410
- Zillow Home ID: 15579856
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3551 Middlefield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 94025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.2% less than in Menlo Park, and 92.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Menlo Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94025 home values.
- 3541 Middlefield Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.42M422,420
- 344 Encina Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.14M522,420
- 421 Encina Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.13M------
- 3531 Middlefield Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.29M43.52,610
- 430 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.69M522,350
- 431 Encina Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.93M533,500
- 3521 Middlefield Rd Menlo Park, CA$1.38M421,940
- 436 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.63M332,490
- 440 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.28M321,730
- 420 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$919K211,170
- 435 Encina Ave Menlo Park, CA$2.84M443,839
- 410 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.28M421,750
- 433 Encina Ave Menlo Park, CA$3.37M43.55,370
- 442 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$841K211,220
- 3515 Middlefield Rd Menlo Park, CA$817K321,200
- 444 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.54M321,700
- 2 Jennings Ln Atherton, CA$3.4M554,295
- 3540 Middlefield Rd Menlo Park, CA$2.34M224,390
- 2 Encina Ave Atherton, CA$1.87M------
- 446 9th Ave Menlo Park, CA$1.38M231,920
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.