- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3552 North Dr, Bethlehem, PA 180154 beds, 3 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 1.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $380,000
- Price/sqft: $136
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: On street, 3 spaces, 840 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Parcel #: Q6SE4 3 4 0719
- Zillow Home ID: 10165750
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3552 North Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 18015, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100.4% greater than in Lower Saucon Township, and 33.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 18015 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lower Saucon Township.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18015 home values.
- 3544 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$417K433,056
- 3544 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$366K43.52,784
- 3560 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$510K42.53,787
- 1965 Sunderland Dr Bethlehem, PA$443K42.52,516
- 1944 Saucon Dale Cir Bethlehem, PA$457K433,453
- 1957 Sunderland Dr Bethlehem, PA$556K43.53,667
- 3536 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$595K43.54,838
- 3566 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$440K42.53,012
- 3551 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$540K342,493
- 3551 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$363K342,493
- 3557 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$540K42.52,996
- 1942 Saucon Dale Cir Bethlehem, PA$425K323,430
- 3545 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$456K42.52,800
- 1939 Saucon Dale Cir Bethlehem, PA$412K442,962
- 1574 Woodland Dr Bethlehem, PA$331K32.51,978
- 3563 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$603K454,151
- 3528 North Dr Bethlehem, PA$430K52.52,578
- 1966 Sunderland Dr Bethlehem, PA$455K42.52,982
- 1953 Sunderland Dr Bethlehem, PA$564K53.54,498
- 1559 Surrey Rd Bethlehem, PA$456K42.53,368
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.