- Lot: 5,733 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- Views: 4,655 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $493,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $411
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Listing Info \ Short Sale/ Subject to Lender, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 122
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 055213030
- Zillow Home ID: 15568737
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $630-840K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 94063 home values will increase 5.4% next year, compared to a 9% increase for North Fair Oaks as a whole. Among 94063 homes, this home is valued 12.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 23.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94063, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20% less than in North Fair Oaks, and 77.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94063 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Fair Oaks.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94063 home values.
|Spring St Redwood City, CA||$718K||2||1||1,200|
|3604 Bay Rd Redwood City, CA||$568K||2||1||910|
|3548 Spring St Redwood City, CA||$712K||3||1||1,210|
|3544 Spring St Redwood City, CA||$611K||2||1||940|
|3540 Spring St Redwood City, CA||$616K||2||1||940|
|851 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$794K||2||1||870|
|847 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$862K||2||1||945|
|855 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.01M||2||1||1,120|
|843 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.11M||3||2||1,232|
|3536 Spring St Redwood City, CA||$676K||3||1||1,020|
|3567 Bay Rd Redwood City, CA||$817K||4||2||2,066|
|901 15th Ave Redwood City, CA||$834K||4||2||2,090|
|859 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.09M||2||1||1,470|
|3559 Bay Rd Redwood City, CA||$819K||4||2||2,033|
|839 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$791K||2||1||810|
|3524 Bay Rd Redwood City, CA||$871K||4||3||1,793|
|3532 Spring St Redwood City, CA||$668K||3||1||1,020|
|863 14th Ave Menlo Park, CA||$1.16M||2||1||1,420|
|3551 Bay Rd Redwood City, CA||$828K||4||2||2,084|
|911 15th Ave Redwood City, CA||$893K||4||2||2,337|
Nearby Schools in North Fair Oaks
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Foreclosure Specialist
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!