- Built in 1950
- Views: 2,686 all time views
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $79,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $95
- Finished basement, 210 sqft
- Amenities \ FP Glass Doors, Amenities \ Shades/Blinds, Amenities \ W/W Carpeting, Amenities \ Washer/Dryer Hookup, Amenities \ Wood Floors, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Exhaust Fan, Appliances \ Extra Refrg/Frz, Appliances \ Icemaker, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Oven/Range-Gas, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Basement \ Y, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Window Unit(s), Dining Kitchen \ Kit-Dining Combo, Exterior \ Brick, Heating \ Radiator, Parking \ Drvwy/Off Str, Parking \ Street, Property Type \ Residential, Style \ Colonial, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS, Type \ Row House
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 840 sqft
- Lot depth: 105
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 7654A009N
- Zillow Home ID: 36543576
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $55-146K.
Market guideZillow predicts Violetville home values will fall 1% next year, compared to a 0.2% decrease for Baltimore as a whole. Among Violetville homes, this home is valued 10.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Violetville, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Baltimore, and 209.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Violetville home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Violetville home values.
|3552 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$87K||--||1||840|
|3556 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$109K||--||1||840|
|3550 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$87K||--||1||840|
|3558 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$84K||2||1||840|
|3548 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$86K||--||1||840|
|3560 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$90K||2||1.5||840|
|3546 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$84K||--||2||840|
|3562 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$86K||2||1||840|
|3544 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$102K||2||2||840|
|3564 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$96K||2||1||1,140|
|3542 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$83K||--||1||840|
|3566 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$86K||2||2||840|
|3540 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$94K||2||1||840|
|3557 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD||$84K||2||2||840|
|3559 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD||$96K||2||1.5||840|
|3561 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD||$90K||--||1.5||840|
|3555 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD||$86K||--||1||840|
|3553 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD||$93K||2||1||860|
|3568 Benzinger Rd Baltimore, MD||$86K||--||1||840|
|3563 Wilkens Ave Baltimore, MD||$119K||--||1||840|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!