3555 29th StAPT 3A, Astoria, NY 11106
Sold on 12/12/11: $285,000
The apartment itself faces west, the front of the building, and offers a peek of the Manhattan skyline. The layout is welcoming and logical, with separate entry foyer leading to both the kitchen and the living area, the bath and bedroom beyond. (Floorplan and room sizes are below.) The original hardwood floors have been lovingly maintained. Architectural elements such as accent moldings throughout and the arched entranceway create a distinct home that charms both owner and visitors alike. The apartment has been recently renovated, complete with a large, windowed kitchen with dishwasher, range hood, loads of countertop and cabinet space, and full-sized appliances. Windowed white-tiled bathroom with pedestal sink is both classic and perennial. 3 closets throughout as well as a large private storage space in the building's basement. Additional building amenities include resident superintendent, closed-circuit camera system viewable by all residents, refurbished elevator, comfy lobby, and an all-new complimentary laundry facility in the basement! The building is also entirely pet-friendly. This apartment is an ideal offering for the buyer seeking a turn-key home and a strong, stable investment in a bouyant, blossoming neighborhood.
Maintenance is $594.55 and is roughly 40% tax-deductible. Contact Maria to view: 347-248-5825.
The Paul Revere Coop building is located in an area of Long Island City called Dutch Kills. Dutch Kills is a small community within Long Island City and near Astoria. Dutch Kills was so named because of the small stream (or ?kill,? in the original Dutch) that traversed it.
- Basement TypeFinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Security System
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Additional FeaturesComplimentary laundry facilities, pets ok
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Last Remodel Year1987
- Neighborhood NameAstoria
- Parcel #00341000100035055000003A
- Room Count3
- School District30
- # Stories6.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Zillow Home ID81772596
- Days on Zillow820
- Exterior MaterialBrick
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$276,194||$238K – $331K||-$8,291||$424||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,875/mo||$1.6K – $2.3K/mo||-$17||$2.88||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Astoria home values will increase 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.9% increase for New York as a whole. Among Astoria homes, this home is valued 54.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 24.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Astoria market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 33.3% greater than in New York, and 92.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Astoria home values from rising as quickly as other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
Neighborhood for 3555 29th Street APT 3A
- 3555 29th St APT 6C Astoria, NY$220K11.0441
- 3555 29th St APT 6C Astoria, NY$195K11.0--
- 3555 29th St Long Island City, NY$3.46M11.0550
- 3555 29th St APT 5A Long Island City, NY$310K11.0--
- 3555 29th St APT 4K Astoria, NY$269K------
- 3555 29th St APT 3F Astoria, NY$253K11.0--
- 3555 29th St APT 5H Astoria, NY$161K------
- 3555 29th St APT 1B Astoria, NY$243K------
- 3555 29th St APT 5B Astoria, NY$342K------
- 3555 29th St APT 2D Astoria, NY$200K------
- 3555 29th St APT 6E Astoria, NY$190K------
- 3555 29th St APT 3J Astoria, NY$207K------
- 3555 29th St APT 6K Astoria, NY$472K11.0--
- 3555 29th St APT 5K Astoria, NY$257K------
- 3555 29th St APT 4D Astoria, NY$263K------
- 3555 29th St APT 5D Astoria, NY$172K------
- 3555 29th St APT 2B Astoria, NY$284K------
- 3555 29th St APT 3B Astoria, NY$253K11.0--
- 3555 29th St APT 2K Astoria, NY$253K11.0--
- 3555 29th St APT 6B Astoria, NY$294K11.0750
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005