3555 29th St, Long Island City, NY 111061 bed, 1 bath, 47,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 6.0
- Unit count: 61
- Floor size: 47,000 sqft
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: 003410001
- Zillow Home ID: 31936289
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3555 29th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Astoria, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 25% less than in New York, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Astoria home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Astoria home values.
- 3555 29th St APT 4K Astoria, NY$208K------
- 3555 29th St APT 2K Astoria, NY$219K11--
- 3555 29th St APT 6B Astoria, NY$299K11--
- 3555 29th St APT 4C Astoria, NY$174K------
- 3555 29th St APT 4K Astoria, NY$187K------
- 3555 29th St APT 5C Astoria, NY$171K------
- 3555 29th St APT 5A Astoria, NY$807K------
- 3555 29th St APT 4E Astoria, NY$205K11--
- 3555 29th St APT 5D Astoria, NY$167K------
- 3555 29th St APT 6C Astoria, NY$190K11441
- 3555 29th St APT 1E Astoria, NY$230K11--
- 3555 29th St APT 4F Astoria, NY$210K------
- 3555 29th St APT 3F Astoria, NY$187K11--
- 3555 29th St APT 6F Astoria, NY$202K------
- 3555 29th St APT 3K Astoria, NY$197K11--
- 3555 29th St OFC 1 Astoria, NY$1.16M11--
- 3555 29th St APT 6G Astoria, NY$223K21--
- 3555 29th St APT 2A Astoria, NY$195K------
- 3555 29th St APT 2B Astoria, NY$203K------
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292