A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.46 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Views: 4,964 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $96,451
- Last sale price/sqft: $65
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 380 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Type of Dwelling \ Sngl. Fam.-Detached, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Bedrooms \ Split Bedrooms, Dining \ Living\Dining Combo, Utilities \ Water - Public, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr, Structure \ Wood Frame, Parking Facilities \ 2 Car Garage, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Possible Financing \ Conventional, Possible Financing \ Cash, Presently Zoned \ Residential, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Status \ Active, All Bedrooms Conform \ Y, Bath \ MBR Bath Tub Sep Stl, Additional Rooms \ Lndry\Util. (inside), Interior Amenities \ Wall-to-Wall Carpet, Type of Cooling \ Electric Source, Style \ Ranch, Roof \ Shingle Roof, Additional Rooms \ Entry Hall \ Foyer, Interior Amenities \ Ceramic Tile, Type of Heating \ Electric Source, Interior Amenities \ Sliding Glass Dr(s), Major Appliances \ Disposer, Approx Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 Acre, Road Frontage \ City Street, Possible Financing \ Will Consider FHA, Interior Amenities \ Unfurnished, Road Frontage \ 2 Lane Road, Interior Amenities \ Bay\Bow Window(s), CTG\FROR\AUC \ CTG, Stories \ 1 Story, Assoc Fee Freq \ N\A
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,487 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1993
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 163
- Lot width: 124
- Parcel #: 1129851650
- Zillow Home ID: 44517281
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $117-165K.
Market guideZillow predicts Regency home values will rise 4.5% next year, compared to a 6.3% increase for Jacksonville as a whole. Among Regency homes, this home is valued 110.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Regency, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 34.1% lower than in Jacksonville, and 135.2% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Regency home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Regency home values.
|3535 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$147K||3||2||1,458|
|3527 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$147K||3||2||1,486|
|3519 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$146K||3||2||1,486|
|3544 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$129K||3||2||1,366|
|3536 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$124K||3||2||1,329|
|3552 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$164K||3||2||1,906|
|Fort Caroline Rd Jacksonville, FL||--||--||--||--|
|3528 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$132K||3||2||1,421|
|3560 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$139K||3||2||1,390|
|3511 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$145K||3||2||1,486|
|3520 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$137K||3||2||1,419|
|3503 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||--||3||2||1,466|
|3512 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$123K||3||2||1,329|
|9269 Fort Caroline Rd Jacksonville, FL||$143K||3||2||2,020|
|9305 Fort Caroline Rd Jacksonville, FL||$150K||2||2||1,720|
|3504 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$146K||3||2||1,582|
|3495 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$127K||3||2||1,284|
|9263 Fort Caroline Rd Jacksonville, FL||$255K||4||2||2,921|
|3496 Uphill Ter Jacksonville, FL||$122K||3||2||1,284|
|9310 Fort Caroline Rd Jacksonville, FL||$124K||3||2||1,440|
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.