3556 79th StAPT 41, Jackson Heights, NY 11372
For Sale: $544,900
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Days on Zillow99
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Workshop
- Zillow Home ID2118168985
- LaundryIn Unit
- MLS #2612574
- Roof TypeOther
- Room Count6
- School DistrictNew York City Department
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Floor #41
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$523,754||$471K – $560K||-$11,029||$349||12/10/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$2,114/mo||$1.7K – $2.9K/mo||--||$1.41||12/02/2013|
You must sign-in and claim this listing in order to post a comment
Zestimate is : posted on
Zillow predicts Jackson Heights home values will decrease 3.4% next year, compared to a 0.9% decrease for New York as a whole. Among Jackson Heights homes, this home is 58% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 13.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jackson Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold rose 0.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 21.1% lower than in New York, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Jackson Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jackson Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 3556 79th Street APT 41
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- I.S. 230 (assigned) 6-8 0.4 mi
- Newtown High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Voyages Preparatory (assigned) 9-12 1.1 mi
- High School for Arts and Business (assigned) 9-12 2.3 mi
- Queens Vocational and Technical High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Aviation Career and Technical High (assigned) 9-12 2.6 mi
- Grover Cleveland High (assigned) 9-12 2.8 mi
Get more information
Contact a local buyer's agent to learn more.
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005