3558 3rd St, Riverside, CA 925012 beds, 2 baths, 1,596 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1904
- 65 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Nov 2004 for $199,000
- Price/sqft: $160
- MLS #: IV14126129
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 525 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Window Unit(s) A/C, Floor Covering: Bamboo, Floor Covering: Brick, Floor Covering: Granite, Full Bath, Parking Type: Garage - Detached
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,596 sqft
- Parcel #: 213112002
- Zillow Home ID: 17840517
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3558 3rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 58% higher than in Riverside, and 105.2% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 2 beds, 1 baths
957 sqft, 7,840 sqft lot, built in 1951
- 2 beds, 1 baths
- 3314 Orange St Riverside, CA$581K73.53,337
- 3311 Lemon St Riverside, CA$457K432,926
- 3357 Lemon St Riverside, CA$280K431,620
- 3284 Orange St Riverside, CA$800K644,184
- 3354 Orange St Riverside, CA$433K432,592
- 3533 3rd St Riverside, CA$238K221,284
- 3545 3rd St Riverside, CA$237K311,137
- 3369 Lemon St Riverside, CA$492K44.252,608
- 3327 Lemon St APT 1 Riverside, CA$252K11--
- 3285 Lemon St Riverside, CA$264K311,304
- 3370 Orange St Riverside, CA--422,442
- 3275 Lemon St Riverside, CA$227K211,008
- 3385 Lemon St Riverside, CA$235K221,129
- 3390 Orange St Riverside, CA$345K422,400
- 3245 Lemon St Riverside, CA$227K211,072
- 3368 Lemon St Riverside, CA$247K32--
- 3492 3rd St Riverside, CA$229K311,020
- 3295 Orange St Riverside, CA$358K322,176
- 3234 Orange St Riverside, CA$303K311,915
- 3273 Orange St Riverside, CA$364K422,189
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292