- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3559 E 75th St, Cleveland, OH 441053 beds, 2 baths, 1,778 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 5,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 1994 for $25,500
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces, 600 sqft
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,778 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 13304090
- Zillow Home ID: 33425229
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3559 E 75th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South Broadway market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 108.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24% higher than in Cleveland, and 377.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent South Broadway home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cleveland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South Broadway home values.
- 3555 E 75th St Cleveland, OH$35K21744
- 3565 E 75th St Cleveland, OH--321,700
- 3551 E 75th St Cleveland, OH$78K421,584
- 3569 E 75th St Newburgh Heights, OH$38K211,590
- 3547 E 75th St Cleveland, OH--421,654
- 3577 E 75th St Cleveland, OH--------
- 3556 E 76th St Newburgh Heights, OH$68K21.51,462
- 3554 E 76th St Cleveland, OH$51K321,020
- 3562 E 76th St Cleveland, OH--621,672
- 3568 E 76th St Cleveland, OH$74K632,805
- 3550 E 76th St Cleveland, OH$43K21792
- 3560 E 75th St Cleveland, OH$38K421,536
- 3556 E 75th St Cleveland, OH$53K421,536
- 3574 E 76th St Cleveland, OH--421,977
- 3542 E 76th St Cleveland, OH--311,008
- 3581 E 75th St Cleveland, OH$46K421,728
- 3548 E 75th St Cleveland, OH--421,408
- 3576 E 75th St Newburgh Heights, OH$53K421,408
- 3566 E 75th St Cleveland, OH$37K421,344
- 3578 E 76th St Cleveland, OH$33K311,050
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.