356-358 Wildwood Ave, Akron, OH 443202 beds, 1 bath, 3,628 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 6,229 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1920
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $9,800
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 3,628 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 6830043
- Zillow Home ID: 35469585
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 356-358 Wildwood Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the West Akron market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 53.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.6% higher than in Akron, and 174.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent West Akron home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West Akron home values.
- 350 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$61K321,332
- 364-366 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$80K632,829
- 346 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$62K31.51,421
- 368-370 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$71K422,608
- 881-883 Hamlin St Akron, OH$60K421,936
- 340 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$51K311,048
- 374 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$35K311,544
- 884 Hamlin St Akron, OH$72K411,628
- 887 Hamlin St Akron, OH$48K311,417
- 336 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$77K411,747
- 882-884 Bye St Akron, OH$77K422,732
- 378 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$56K311,544
- 355 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$59K411,673
- 359 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$40K311,433
- 351 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$58K31.51,673
- 891 Hamlin St Akron, OH$39K311,413
- 888-890 Hamlin St Akron, OH$97K432,435
- 347 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$57K411,679
- 363 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH--411,544
- 382 Wildwood Ave Akron, OH$70K211,758
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292