- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
356 Arborway UNIT 2, Boston, MA 021302 beds, 1 bath, 1,245 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1899
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $443,500
- Price/sqft: $356
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,245 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: W:11 P:03382 S:004
- Zillow Home ID: 63710877
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 356 Arborway UNIT 2
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Jamaica Plain market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 48.1% less than in Boston, and 79.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jamaica Plain home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jamaica Plain home values.
- 356 Arborway UNIT 1 Boston, MA$856K32.52,309
- 358 Arborway Boston, MA$1.29M52.53,332
- 354 Arborway UNIT 2 Boston, MA$682K221,998
- 354 Arborway UNIT 1 Boston, MA$463K211,283
- 360 Arborway Boston, MA$862K41.52,087
- 352 Arborway Boston, MA$1.25M33.52,991
- 71-73 Hampstead Rd Boston, MA$680K522,458
- 75-77 Hampstead Rd Boston, MA$821K633,353
- 79 Hampstead Rd Boston, MA$703K522,340
- 69 Hampstead Rd Boston, MA$682K31.51,532
- 362 Arborway Boston, MA$1.08M634,130
- 350 Arborway Boston, MA$892K52.53,176
- 107 Saint Rose St Boston, MA$415K311,205
- 67 Hampstead Rd Boston, MA$1.23M534,065
- 56 Hampstead Rd Boston, MA$853K522,492
- 74 Saint Rose St Boston, MA$956K743,485
- 70 Saint Rose St Boston, MA$657K522,350
- 364 Arborway Boston, MA$1.24M52.52,716
- 66 Saint Rose St Boston, MA$647K522,118
- 66 Saint Rose St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$287K21722
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292