356 Deaverview Rd, Asheville, NC 288062 beds, 2 baths, 841 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1950
- 18 days on Zillow
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $60,000
- Price/sqft: $71
- MLS #: 558879
- Flooring: Laminate
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 841 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 1950
- Parcel #: 962835181200000
- Zillow Home ID: 5602653
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 356 Deaverview Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28806, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 88.1% higher than in Asheville, and 63.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 28806 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Asheville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28806 home values.
- 360 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$100K211,100
- 354 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$85K31912
- 362 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$188K321,232
- 5 Deaver Park Cir Asheville, NC$122K21792
- 352 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$86K21924
- 3 Lawndale Ave Asheville, NC$112K211,048
- 15 Deaver Park Cir Asheville, NC$86K21572
- 364 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$113K211,122
- 42 W Viewmont Dr Asheville, NC$68K----624
- 353 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$137K31912
- 357 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$161K311,152
- 368 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$119K321,056
- 351 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$154K331,200
- Deaver Park Cir Asheville, NC--------
- 5 Lawndale Ave Asheville, NC$186K321,232
- 346 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$171K321,100
- 370 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$81K21700
- 8 Lawndale Ave Asheville, NC$139K21792
- 7 Lawndale Ave Asheville, NC$112K21672
- 345 Deaverview Rd Asheville, NC$156K311,686
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.