This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Mobile / Manufactured
- Built in 2012
- Views: 2,929 all time views
- Additional Listing Info: Not Applicable / Not Disclosed
- Additional Rooms: Storage
- Amenities Park: Game Room
- Amenities Park: RV/Boat Storage
- Bathroom: Shower over Tub - 1
- Cooling: None
- Dining Room: Dining "L"
- Dining Room: No Formal Dining Room
- Exterior: Other Skirt
- Exterior: Siding - Other
- Family Room: No Family Room
- Flooring: Carpet - Wall to Wall
- Flooring: Vinyl/Linoleum
- Awning Carport(s)
- Heating: Central Forced Air
- Heating: Gas - Natural
- HOA Amenities: Game Room
- HOA Amenities: RV/ Boat Storage
- Kitchen: Oven Range
- Kitchen: Refrigerator (s)
- Laundry: In Laundry Room
- Laundry: Laundry Facility
- Laundry: Washer
- Listing Class: Residential Mobile Homes
- Listing Service: Full Service
- Listing Type: Exclusive Right to Sell
- Lot Location: Corner
- Park Fees Include: Garbage
- Park Fees Include: Park Maintenance
- Park Fees Include: Sewer
- Park Home Site: Leased Land
- Park Home Site: Unit Will Remain
- Roof: Composition
- Structure SqFt Source: Seller
- Subclass: Double Wide Mobile Home
- Utilities: Individual Electric Meters
- Utilities: Individual Gas Meters
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 980 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2106655120
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93933, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 96.4% higher than in Marina, and 4.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 93933 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Marina.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93933 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (29)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 356 Reservation Rd|
Nearby Schools in Marina
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!