- Lot: 435 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- HOA Fee: $80
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2015 for $2,000,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $874
- Parking: 430 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Garbage, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Reserves, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Association Fees Include \ Water, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tub in Master Bedroom, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Insulation - Floor, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ Cable/ Satellite TV, HOA Amenities \ Community Pool, HOA Amenities \ Elevator, HOA Amenities \ Playground, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Roof \ Clay, Security Features \ Security Building, Security Features \ Security Features, Security Features \ Security Gate, Security Features \ Security Service, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Mediterranean, Subclass \ Townhouse, View \ Local/Neighborhood
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,288 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2002
- Parcel #: 27745242
- Zillow Home ID: 82960210
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.39-1.58M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will rise 4.9% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 92.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 25.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 31.3% lower than in San Jose, and 37.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!