3561 Mariposa Ct, Napa, CA 945584 beds, 2 baths, 1,556 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,019 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1969
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cable-ready, Living room
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 6
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,556 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1970
- Laundry: None
- Parcel #: 038302010000
- Zillow Home ID: 19408350
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3561 Mariposa Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94558, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.6% lower than in Napa, and 46.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 94558 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Napa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94558 home values.
- 3573 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$520K321,556
- 3555 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$430K321,441
- 3560 Cascade St Napa, CA$407K321,056
- 3554 Cascade St Napa, CA$425K421,512
- 3566 Cascade St Napa, CA$427K321,441
- 3548 Cascade St Napa, CA$407K421,239
- 3543 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$421K321,556
- 1229 Tamalpais St Napa, CA$423K321,441
- 1235 Tamalpais St Napa, CA$426K42--
- 3572 Cascade St Napa, CA$422K321,441
- 1223 Tamalpais St Napa, CA$392K421,239
- 3574 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$525K421,556
- 3542 Cascade St Napa, CA$435K421,600
- 3535 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$428K321,441
- 1217 Tamalpais St Napa, CA$461K321,441
- 3584 Cascade St Napa, CA$459K421,796
- 3560 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$423K321,556
- 3536 Cascade St Napa, CA$430K421,599
- 3552 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$388K321,441
- 3523 Mariposa Ct Napa, CA$451K321,441
Nearby Schools in Napa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292