- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
3562 Bagley St, Detroit, MI 482165 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,408 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1885
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $88,000
- Price/sqft: $37
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,408 sqft
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 18
- Parcel #: 12000236
- Zillow Home ID: 88420939
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3562 Bagley Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Hubbard-Richard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 59.9% lower than in Detroit, and 149% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Hubbard-Richard home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Hubbard-Richard home values.
- 3556 Bagley St Detroit, MI$43K--1940
- 3550 Bagley St Detroit, MI$48K--1879
- 3568 Bagley St Detroit, MI$55K--21,100
- 3544 Bagley St Detroit, MI$47K--1760
- 3540 Bagley St Detroit, MI$49K------
- 3565 Bagley St Detroit, MI$75K--42,470
- 3532 Bagley St Detroit, MI$51K321,602
- 3559 Bagley St Detroit, MI$66K--31,356
- 3553 Bagley St Detroit, MI$55K--22,008
- 3603 Bagley St Detroit, MI$56K--22,040
- 3526 Bagley St Detroit, MI$75K--22,688
- 3547 Bagley St Detroit, MI$63K--31,792
- 3541 Bagley St Detroit, MI$40K--11,421
- 3612 Bagley St Detroit, MI$71K------
- 3609 Bagley St Detroit, MI$65K--1.51,320
- 3547 W Vernor Hwy Detroit, MI$92K--43,896
- 3535 Bagley St Detroit, MI$67K--22,266
- 3637 Bagley St Detroit, MI$80K421,900
- 3518 Bagley St Detroit, MI$99K--62,528
- 3617 Bagley St Detroit, MI$72K--22,614
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!