- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1980
- Views: 1,732 all time views
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $1,095,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $535
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, 483 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Utility Room, Amenities Misc. \ Bay Window, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bathroom \ Bidet, Bathroom \ Shower over Tub - 1, Bathroom \ Stall Shower, Bathroom \ Tubs - 1, Bedrooms \ Ground Floor Bedroom, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Energy Features \ Attic Fan, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Ceiling Insulation, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Energy Features \ Solar Power On Grid, Energy Features \ Walls Insulated, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Converted, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Cover, Pool \ Heated - Solar, Pool \ In Ground Concrete, Pool \ Pool - Yes, Pool \ Spa/Hot Tub, Roof \ Shingle, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Treatment System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,045 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1980
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 72
- Parcel #: 29906072
- Zillow Home ID: 19603876
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $980K-1.25M.
Market guideZillow predicts West San Jose home values will rise 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.1% increase for San Jose as a whole. Among West San Jose homes, this home is valued 17.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 14.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In West San Jose, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 83.8% lower than in San Jose, and 94.3% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help West San Jose home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or West San Jose home values.
|3569 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.16M||4||2.5||2,532|
|3566 Sunnydale Ct San Jose, CA||$1.1M||3||2.5||2,045|
|3570 Sunnydale Ct San Jose, CA||$1.17M||5||3||2,649|
|3564 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.2M||4||2.5||2,254|
|3575 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.21M||5||3||2,649|
|1214 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.25M||4||2.5||2,532|
|3568 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.14M||3||2.5||2,045|
|1208 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.26M||5||3||2,649|
|1220 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.25M||5||3||2,649|
|3576 Sunnydale Ct San Jose, CA||$1.16M||5||3||2,649|
|1202 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.19M||4||2.5||2,254|
|1226 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.21M||4||2.5||2,254|
|3574 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.21M||5||3||2,649|
|3577 Sunnygate Ct San Jose, CA||$1.15M||4||2.5||2,254|
|3563 Sunnylake Ct San Jose, CA||$1.13M||3||2.5||2,045|
|3567 Sunnydale Ct San Jose, CA||$1.16M||4||2.5||2,254|
|1196 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.33M||4||2.75||2,881|
|1236 Spaich Dr San Jose, CA||$1.16M||3||2.5||2,045|
|3573 Sunnydale Ct San Jose, CA||$1.17M||5||3||2,649|
|3578 Sunnydale Ct San Jose, CA||$1.09M||3||2.5||2,045|
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!