3565 Townsend Dr, Dallas, TX 752293 beds, 2 baths, 1,771 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Nov 2013
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,771 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 00000592042000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26808975
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 3565 Townsend Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Preston Hollow market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 40.6% lower than in Dallas, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Preston Hollow home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Preston Hollow home values.
- 3603 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$168K321,680
- 3559 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$183K321,628
- 3553 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$175K322,042
- 3609 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$181K321,629
- 3566 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$216K321,909
- 3560 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$213K321,690
- 3604 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$193K321,786
- 3547 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$231K321,891
- 3554 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$299K332,240
- 3615 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$259K432,568
- 3528 Jubilee Trl Dallas, TX$253K321,983
- 3610 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$237K321,851
- 3536 Jubilee Trl Dallas, TX$192K321,739
- 3548 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$271K322,330
- 3522 Jubilee Trl Dallas, TX$237K321,936
- 3541 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$240K322,049
- 3542 Jubilee Trl Dallas, TX$274K322,537
- 3616 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$294K322,038
- 3571 Vinecrest Dr Dallas, TX$230K321,783
- 3542 Townsend Dr Dallas, TX$253K321,831
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.