357 Birch St, Akron, OH 443014 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,695 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1928
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2010 for $11,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,695 sqft
- Lot depth: 127
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 6710143
- Zillow Home ID: 35421862
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 357 Birch Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Firestone Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% lower than in Akron, and 80.5% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Firestone Park home values rise more quickly than other regions in Akron.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Firestone Park home values.
- Birch St Akron, OH--------
- 361 Birch St Akron, OH$67K31.51,194
- 349 Birch St Akron, OH$81K411,457
- 365 Birch St Akron, OH$87K31.51,656
- 358 Mission Dr Akron, OH$78K41.51,671
- 354 Mission Dr Akron, OH$75K421,815
- 362 Mission Dr Akron, OH$64K411,070
- 345 Birch St Akron, OH$97K221,295
- 369 Birch St Akron, OH$75K311,394
- 350 Mission Dr Akron, OH$94K31.51,460
- 366 Mission Dr Akron, OH$67K421,618
- 358 Birch St Akron, OH$84K311,194
- 362 Birch St Akron, OH$60K311,232
- 354 Birch St Akron, OH$100K31.51,309
- 346 Mission Dr Akron, OH$66K31.51,436
- 370 Mission Dr Akron, OH$69K31.51,296
- 350 Birch St Akron, OH$99K31.51,243
- 366 Birch St Akron, OH$64K311,194
- 341 Birch St Akron, OH$91K221,269
- 373 Birch St Akron, OH$67K31.51,318
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292